- The air cooler equipment is using when the ambient temperature is exceeding 20 C during cable blowing or if there is no air cooler system in compressor you need to use air cooler.
- This equipment is working with the compressed air which is coming from compressor .
- Compressed air is working the air motor which turns the fan , and fan is cooling air which goes to the cable blowing machine and duct.
- If you do not make air cooler your duct can be damaged because of the hot wheather and also there will be more friction between cable and duct. These thing effects your blowing distance.
- Dimensions of the equipment is 82cm *54 cm *60 cm.
- Weight of the equipment is 56 kg
- Equipment is taking moisture in the compressed air.
- Fan is starting or stopping by the vane with handle.
- Air motor is using 0.2 Meter cup / minute air and working on 6 bar.
HOW TO USE AIR COOLER